At Power of Law, we take respecting your privacy rights seriously.
Poweroflaw.com is an education website and brand, owned and operated by Justice Alliance Inc.
We are fiercely committed to respecting and protecting your privacy rights.
We do not and will not ever sell your personal information.
If you have any questions please contact us.
We collect information that you provide us about yourself, like your full name, email address, age and phone number.
- Your device, browser and operating system
- Your IP address
- Web pages you view
- Links you click
These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. For general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the respective browser’s website.
All the information we collect about you may be combined to improve our communications with you and develop new features on our website.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Operate, optimize and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly via email or live chat, or through one of our social media accounts
- Provide customer service, updates and other information relating to the website
- Communicate with you for marketing and promotional purposes
- Find and prevent fraud and malicious activity
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data..
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Poweroflaw.com does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.